Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 2?

Well today is my 2ND attempt at this I hope I find more to discuss as time goes on. I'll start out saying how proud I am of my kids I have a son (8) and a girl (6). Mason brought home ALL A's today from school. And Savannah is doing just as well. I would like to say they got their smarts from their mom. (THANK GOD FOR THAT).
Speaking of God, HE is the MAN. I can not say enough about what HE has done in my life lately. Things are seeming to click, granted not all things are easy all the time and I will see my rain clouds again. BUT with HIS power behind me and HIS word before me I will be just fine.
The weather sure has changed today this morning I did my exercise and it was 34-39 degrees. I walk with Bro Ronnie (pastor) and a great friend Jackie. We walk 4 miles 4 days a week at 5:00am. I guess I can ran myself with some of the other crazy people in this town. Plus I mowed in 50 degrees as well.
Well I will close for now my kids are on their way to bed and I need to pray with them.
Remember, the TASK ahead of you is not GREATER than the POWER behind you. All you need to do is look up and SMILE.

No comments: