Wednesday, February 25, 2009

P90X (What?)


P90X, what was I thinking. Yep, along with Jackie, Mike, Scott, Ronnie, and Nelson I too am doing P90X. And all I have to say is OUCH, PAIN, and anything else that goes along with these words. I never thought I could get my body in positions the way this program gets me into. And I NEVER thought I could hurt places I hurt. In fact, I did not know I had muscles in places I hurt.

I will say this I am proud of each of these guys for hanging in and continuing the program. Who's to say maybe in 90 days we may have the PERFECT body. People say we are crazy doing this and they don't want to come because they are SLEEPING at 5am Mon-Fri. But let me say when I look like Rocky in 90 days they will be jealous and their wives will be in love with me even more then they are now. Sorry guys truth hurt and so does the P90X.

Come join us at the ROC 5am in the multi purpose room.

3 comments:

Carl Daikeler said...

You rock. Nothing better than being the real deal. You are going to get great results - but don't try to conquer this thing in the first two weeks. You need to ramp into it. Hold yourself back a little... then in week three -- go for it. You'll be sore for all 90 days pretty much, but on day 91, look out!


Consider joining us March 7th for a massive online workout, and help getting the word out.

I want to get leaders like you to the Beachbody WOWY Gym (www.wowy.com) to break the record of 522 people working out at the same time, Saturday March 7th at 11AM ET/8AM PT.

It would be great if you can make it and bring some people with you! But whatever - keep bringing it!

Carl Daikeler
CEO – Beachbody

www.end-the-trend.com

Jeb said...

Thanks for the response. I am going to attempt to complete this program Lord Willing.
I would love to attend on March 7th but I will be at my church helping the Upward Basketball program we offer there.
I will take your comments to heart and continue to feel the pain.
Good luck with your company I wish you great success.
And as for me and my buddies we will continue to bring it as Tony says to do.

churchguy said...

Hey Jebber Jaws! Hutch and I are doing P90, and it is terribly hard. We have not tried P90x yet. I'm proud of you for working hard with it and losing weight. Battling the "Baldwin Bulge" is a killer! Our group has a blog supaphatclub.blogspot.com. I've lost 7 pounds, and Hutch has lost 27. We are coming in this weekend. Will call if we get a chance. I love you tons!
Meghan