Thursday, July 16, 2009

And another

Yeah ANOTHER week down. I think the weeks maybe getting a little faster. I am so busy throughout the week I barley notice the date. Kidding I know exactly how many days I have left believe me I am counting.
Here is the same ol same ol. Work, Work, Work all day long and a short time to relax. I guess it helps to pass the time when all you do is work. I am read to get home and relax with the family. I miss them more and more everyday.
The other day I got a package from the family, which was awesome to get. Anything from home is great. I thank Shelli for keeping looking forward to packages and cards from her and the kids. Anyways, she sent me some Bottle Cap candy and we ate them together on the web cam from two different parts of the world. That was amazing and I think the kids enjoyed it as well. We even ate Cheetos's together. Wow the technology today.
I do not have much more to report this time maybe next time I will have more to say. Keep praying for the troops and their families.
P.S. Shelli, Mason, and Savannah I love and Miss You -Me

No comments: