Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another one down

Well we made it another week. I think time is going faster than at first. It seems like just yesterday I wrote the last blog.
This last week was eventful I actually went off base to play golf. Yep your right my game here is as bad as it is back home. So much for me beginning a world tour. Even though my game was not all that good the day was enjoyable. We played 9 holes. The longest fairway was about 500+ yards. The course had some of the pretties views of the mountains.
I hope all at home are doing well. I get to talk to Shelli and the kids everyday and it sounds there are times I need to be home to safe her and from going completely crazy. I think sometimes between the kids and me being gone she can get a little on the edge of crazy. So if you have a chance please call her and make sure she has not gone crazy. Thanks.
This week has been pretty slow at work but is gradually picking up, which is good it makes time go faster. I now the busier I am the faster time goes.
Well I don't have much more to discuss so I will go for now. Remember to pray for OUR troops and families.
P.S. Shelli, Mason, and Savannah - "I LOVE AND MISS YOU"

No comments: