Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just blogging

Sorry I have not blogged in a while, been busy.
Well we finished week two and are into week three. I feel tons better knowing that I have finished two weeks of "TORTURE". I have lost 13lbs and feel that my chest, arms, and abs are tightening up. That is a good feeling I hope I keep it up for the rest of the time.
We have added a few folks. Eric Goodwin, James Carter, Gary Don Curry, Eric Martin, Travis Bartlett, Michael Lajohn, Grant Lowe, and Steve Tedford. I want to say thanks and good job for hanging in there.
I also want to send a good job out to Jackie Dolan, Scott Houston, and Nelson Brock for hanging in there with me.
Now on to better things. Savannah got an award for the HIGHEST spelling grade in her class for the last 9 weeks. Mason passed his AR test and met his goal. Good job guys I am VERY PROUD of you two. Thank the good Lord you got your mom's smartness.
Mason is part of a group called Destination Imagination and had a competition last weekend and placed 3rd out of 6. This was the first challenge for this group ever. CONGRATULATIONS!
Savannah had a cheer competition and did not do so well. But it does not matter I am proud of her regardless.
Well I am going for now. Remember to invite a friend to church. Keep yourself healthy.

No comments: