Friday, March 6, 2009

Week one COMPLETE

Well our first week of P90X is officially complete. According to the scales I lost 4lbs. I can not believe how much better I feel during the day now than before. Yes it is a hard work out by it is also refreshing. I would love for more to join us a 5am at the ROC Sunday - Friday for about an hour at a time.
I would like to welcome so good friends of mine to the blog. Mason and Amber Pope from Crossett, AR have a blog that I recently found out about and I added them to my Friends section. Mason was a Civil Engineer with the Department for several years and he and I did some jobs together in the Van Buren area. He has since moved on and finally made it back home were he has settled down with his lovely family Amber his sweet wife, and two beautiful girls Anna Kate, and Grace. This couple is an awesome couple to call friends, thanks for the friendship.
Well I will go now so once again come to work out with some P90X and remember to invite a friend to church on Sunday.

No comments: