Saturday, March 21, 2009

Well today has been a great day. It started yesterday when Shelli and I planned to have a garage sale and decided not to. I had taken off work half a day to have the sale and since we did not have it I decided to go ahead and stay home and hang some light fixtures int eh house we had bought some time back. Of course I decided to hang the lights because my wonderful wife asked me to. I would have gone on to work instead had she not mentioned it. Anyway I hung the lights and then Shelli and I had lunch with Savannah and I went on to work.
THEN that night I took my precious wife on a date. We had dinner and went to the mall to walk around. It was nice to have each other to ourselves for a change. Do not get me wrong I enjoy every moment with the kids but sometimes it is nice to have some time with the one I love the most and had a GREAT TIME.
Today we got up after sleeping in a short time and Savannah went to a b-day party and Mason had baseball practice.
Now our little man is in the first year of kid pitch. At practice Coach Travis Bartlett was pitching to the kids for batting practice. he did really good until it was Masons turn. Travis had not hit a kid once but when Mason got up to bat he hit him 3 times. Twice in the leg and once in the gut. Yep TWICE in the leg not to mention almost the exact same spot. I decided to pitch at him for a change so I told Mason I would not hit him. So what did I do? You guessed it I hit him in the helmet. I guess Travis tries to cripple them and I just take them out. He is ok, he is walking around good I think he will be bruised for a few days. But his ego will be bruised for a while. He told his mom that he wants to play ball but only in the field and not bat. Poor guy has had a rough day.
The third week of P90X is OVER. Only 2 months and 1 week to go. I am still enjoying it. I want to thank the guys for hanging in there with me. We will be looking good in no time (I HOPE).
Invite someone to church. Tell your wife and kids you love them.

No comments: