Monday, June 8, 2009

Good start towards the journey








Well last week and this week has been a good start toward the journey. I have had the last two weeks off to spend time with the family and it has been awesome. The kids and I hung out Mon-Wed. We went to the nature center, Savannah and I had a date night, Mason and played golf, we went to see the NEW HANNAH MONTANA movie. I was impressed, it was a good movie. Yes Jackie, I cried like a little girl.
Shelli's last day was Wed so Thurs we went to Rogers and did Build-A-Bear. Mason did a military camo Panda and Savannah did a Bear in dress blues "Air Force". I did a voice recorder message that goes in the tummy and each time they press a button they can hear my voice talk to them. It is pretty neat. Something for them to hold on to till I get home. Then we met my cousin Meghan for lunch at MAD PIZZA in Rogers. That place is awesome. It is across from the Wal-Mart next to the interstate in Rogers. Try it out you, won't be disappointed. When you get there tell Mark I sent you.
I had drill Fri and Sat but Sunday we went to church, had a fellowship lunch after an awesome Sunday School class that John C. taught. Thanks to all of those that showed up.
I would like to thank my wife for putting together the fellowship for me and everything else she has done and is going to do. Babe you are the GREATEST I live you with all my heart. Thanks for putting up with me all these years and many more to come. God did a great match when he lead me to you.

1 comment:

Philip said...

Jeb good synopsis. I am glad to see you have got to spend a lot of time with your family before you go. Our prayers are with you and your family!