Saturday, June 13, 2009

Made it to Baltimore

Well it is 2am and of course I can't sleep so I decided to write. Day one is down. It was hard leaving the airport this morning. Mason was hard to let go of along with Shelli and Savannah. Though it had to be done it was still hard.
I made it to Baltimore around 3pm. Got in the hotel around 4pm and have hung out here since. I talked to the kids a lot today. Web camed the family about twice to ten times or so. It was good to see them. The best thing we did was get the lap top for communication. Wow what a change from the past when we had a pay phone and calling cards every three days.
Well this typing has about wore me out so I will sign off for now.
To Shelli, Mason, and Savannah "I love and miss you".

3 comments:

Philip said...

Jeb...you are in our prayers! God Bless!

Thale Keisling said...

I've got church tomorrow night.

Unknown said...

Hey Jeb! I saw Brian Dizney at the daycare he takes his little girl to and I asked about you. He told me about your blog and decided to see how you were doing. It looks like you're doing well. I'll definitely be sending up prayers for you and your family.

Maybe we can get together and catch up when you get back home.

Oh by the way, I guess I should tell you who I am. This is Phillip Cummings. I used to work with you and Jason Ward and Brian at Walmart. If that doesn't refresh your memory, my favorite driver is Buckshot Jones, #00. LOL.

Take care of yourself.