Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wow where did time go?

I am sorry it has been 11 days since I wrote anything. Wow where did time go? I mean I was doing good with my writing and then stopped for a few days and here it is 11 days later.
What I can not believe is how fast our kids are growing and as parents our time is so rushed we miss the good stuff. So hug your kids every time you can and go to the park when the weather is good and enjoy the little ones now before they are gone.
I want to pour a couple cups of coffee to Jackie and John for defeating the Hill Addition this morning at 5am in 27 degree weather. In fact here is a refill for you two as well. Job well done.
I also want to thank my Life Group (Sunday School Class) for checking up on Mason while he was sick with pneumonia. With his problems he has it is tuffer for him to shake sickness like the rest of us. Thanks all for the calls and prayers for Mason.
Well Saturday Shelli and I will try to enjoy a cheer competition that Savannah has. the reason I say TRY we have to be there at 6:30am for her to perform at 7:50. I mean what in the world 7:50AM for 5 year olds that is insane. But I guess we will go, cheer, concur, and come home for some fun at our Life Group party Saturday night. Jessee and Michelle is generous enough to open their home to the class for these parties. Thanks guys here is you a large cup of coffee I just poured for the two of you.
I will go for now remember kiss your kids all you can, tell the spouse you love them, and try to like your job as much as possible.

No comments: