Monday, December 29, 2008

Can't Beleive It, Just When You Thought You Know A Man

I want to start out with a "I Can't Believe It" statement. Here I am a guy that is tyring to get in shape, so I get a couple of guys and start walking. Some guys came and left, some came and stayed, and others came had surgery but will return, and then there is this one. He came with hopes of joining the best group of guys, which he did, and starts exercising with us. Then we figure out he has a key to a bball gym. So we start playing bball. Things are going great and BAM you get smacked right in the face (no not with a ball) with a no show, one partner shows up (which ALWAYS does), BUT THE MAN WITH THE KEY DOES NOT. Yep that is right, the man with the key does not show up, though he does call 45 min. later than the normal show up time saying he is sorry he "OVER SLEPT, FORGET TO SET HIS ALARM". Yeah, yeah we have heard it all, and I don't think saying sorry is enough. Now I won't mention your name JOHN but the guy was close to the top of my list and now has fell several feet down the line. I mean this guy is a guy I look up to kinda like a Sunday School teacher. I thought he would make a great one but now I don't know. So in saying all this I just want everyone to know JOHN is a great man and I guess I can forgive him Once, Twice, maybe Three times it does not matter he is a great man and i will fight anyone who tries to prove me wrong.
In other news Santa came and brought a basset hound for Mason, which named him Chewy after the famous Star Wars character. He is a good puppy, him and Miley (the poodle) get along great. I am glad times are wonderfully awesome at my home. I could not ask for better kids and my beautiful wife did an amazing job this Christmas. Thanks honey for all you do even though most of the time it goes on without anyone thanking you the way you should be thanked. I love you with all my heart, forever and always.
Got to go. Hope all is well with everyone and Happy New Year.
Love ya John sorry I had to take a punch.

1 comment:

Philip said...

The name "Chewy" for a dog may come back to haunt you. I hope not. Happy New Year.