Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The day after

This is the day after VETs day and yesterday was a hit. I went to a musical at Savannah's school. K-2 performed patriotic songs about 3 and they all did a great job. Thanks goes out to Ms. Pittman (The Music Teacher) she did an awesome job and has since I had her in school about 25 or so yrs ago. She was around doing music since the civil war I think.?!?.
Then I went and ate lunch with Mason at his school, then dashed back to Savannah's school and ate lunch with her and my niece Emma. After lunch we went to the play ground and player for a while. I wish I had more time to do those things. These precious times will go QUICK and we will look back and think WOW where did they go.
So saying that I request, no beg you to take 30 min out of your BUSY day once a month and take your kid lunch the look an their face when you are there waiting on them with lunch is a site you will ALWAYS remember.
I think I will try to answer my good ol buddy Mike's questions over there on Here's What I Got blog (Look left for the link). Mike here it goes you asked a couple of questions and here are the answers. YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. GET A JOB THAT KEEEEEPS YOU BUSIER. IF YOU NEED SOMETHING TO DO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PAINT MY HOUSE. And there are the answers you are looking for. DO I hear an Amen from Philip?
Remember to call a friend and just say Hey how are you and hear what they have to say.

1 comment:

Philip said...

Today you may be right, but Mike is a substance writer. I mean he writes with substance, not that he is under a substance. I know we joke around a lot. I would like to commend everyone on their blogs!