Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thought I Knew




Just when you think you know a guy and he calls you Jill. I mean WHAT IS THAT. Here a guy is talking about a wife that should be submissive to her husband and I try to help the ladies out but then BAM I get hit like this. All my life I have been looking for a way to be a hero, found a chance, and then got shot down by someone I thought was a friend.



Here is my story:



I am 4'-6" tall, I weigh 350 lbs, I was a bench warmer in high school, I had not many friends, I was picked on all the time, I do not know how many trash cans I was put into, or how many times I get wedgies in the locker room. So here I am thinking this is my opportunity to be a hero but NOOOOO the star of the team had to give me another wedgie.



I mean you would think 18 years after high school some of us would grow up but I guess I am wrong. I followed Bob (Jackie) around all the time in HS caring his books, holding his umbrella when it rained, getting his lunches for him in fear he would beat me up if I didn't, did I mention I lived with him for 2-3 years before I married the love of my life. Yep I lived with him and cleaned house, laundry, mowed the grass, so you would think he would be somewhat kind to me now since we are older and he is not cool any more. Again I guess I was wrong.



So I guess I will go down to Wal-mart buy me a man card or ten (I will also get one for Bob because I have heard him sing the BARNEY SONG that's right the BARNEY SONG), keep my mouth shut just like HS, and continue to get my beatings as I always have. THANKS BOB YOU HIT ME AGAIN.



Now on to Mike and his comment on Jackie's blog. I noticed you wrote Nancy of the comment, did you mean to announce your middle name? Besides I would not want to take the only dressy dress you own. Andrea might get mad if you let me use it and it gets ripped.



And Philip sorry no meeting at the Town Square this time.
God Bless everyone including the bully's of the world.
Here is to Jackie, Mike, and Philip - Man thanks for the fun I love you guys like brothers.



2 comments:

outdoors and me said...

That is very funny stuff. Glad we can all have a good laugh .

Mike said...

Dare I ask why you call him Bob? I do think it's funny!
Andria read our comments to each other and thought we were getting mad at each other. I had to explain that we were just giving each other a hard time.