Monday, November 10, 2008

Veterans Day




Well tomorrow is Veterans Day and I would like to give a shout out to all the VETS in this Great Country. Without them we would not have the joys of Church, Vacation, Deer Camps, etc. So if you see a VET tell them Thanks for what they do/did and for giving us what we have. The person may have only been a cook, security policeman, or even a boring safety officer but tell them thanks because their jobs are just as important as the ones on the front line. Maybe not as dangerous but still as important. From pencil pushers to lead slingers they all have a job and a part in the freedoms of this Great Nation that most nations do not have. So see a VET give a thanks, hand shake, or even a good ol fashion hug, believe me they deserve them all.
I have a praise to tell all. I heard my parents visited a church for the last two weeks. I think they are going to join and continue in church. See they have been out for a while and I've prayed hard for them to get back in church. Praise the Good Lord we have for answering prayers.

Remember, hug a VET, kiss your spouse, and invite two friends to church.

1 comment:

Philip said...

Ditto on thanking our Veterans. We would not be here if it were not for them and the Good Lord. Thank you for your service to our country. I am glad to hear about your parents. Sounds like your prayers are being answered. Pray now that God continue to work in their lives.

Philippians 1:6