Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks for giving

Sorry I have been out for a while. Today is Thanksgiving and I want to mention a few few things I am Thankful for.
1. God - Thank you Lord for the life you have givin me to live. The surroundings of family and friends, a church I can call home, and the security in my job. Also the knowledge of your word to hide in my heart and that I may share with others.

2. Family - My beautiful family is God sent and I am more than Thankful for them. There are no words to describe how thankful I am of them. My wife is the best, although not always perfect as neither am I but but she is truly the BEST. Thank you Honey for who you are and how you put up with me I will never understand! My wonderful kids - Mason your are the best son any dad could have to raise. He is my anchor to the scripture, if it was not for him I would not be as spiritual as I am today. Thank you for the man I pray you will grow up to be because right now you are on the right path. Savannah your are the light of my life. Thank you for tuffing out the could football games with me on Friday nights. Wanting to go with me even though you have no clue where I am going. Thanks you being the baby girl I dreamed of raising you are truly MT LITTLE GIRL. I can not forget the rest of my family. The in laws - Thanks for trusting me with you daughter and also putting up with me all the years. I look forward for MANY MORE years. My parents - Thanks for raising me to what I am today. Last but not least my sisters - I know I do not see you often as I wish I could but Thanks for loving me through the years.

3. Friends - I want to thank my close friends for helping me see life in different was. Thanks for the sharping stones you guys are to me and believing in me when I don't in myself. I would not trade the friendships for any thing in the world. I have the best Life Group (Sunday School Class) anyone can ask for. The teacher is wonderful Thanks John for the guidance. I have a great accountability group, thanks guys for the leadership advice and holding me responsible for my actions within my own life.

If you are thankful for things I suggest you set down and write them on a piece of paper. You will for sure have a feeling about yourself that no matter how tuff things are or how harsh life is to you just look at what you have and be thankful for the blessing the Lord has put in your life.

For all those I forgot Thanks for what you do for me.

1 comment:

churchguy said...

Brother-And Last but not least...you should be thankful for your AWESOME cousins! Ha ha...just kidding. You've been holding out on me...Can't believe you didn't tell me about your blog. Hope all of you are doing well. I hope to see you all soon. Love ya-Meg